A new e-magazine bought to you by
Victoria Ferguson Equine Herbalist
Welcome to Horse & Home…
Welcome to the Winter edition of Horse & Home, my new e-magazine, where I, along with my clients and colleagues, will bring you stories to inspire and empower a naturally healthy way of life for you and your horses.
Response to the launch edition in Autumn was really encouraging.
This edition features:
- David Quick, Isle of Wight Farm – breeder, trainer, horseman, natural health exponent – you can learn from this man
- Persevering with Percy – how patience & perseverance paid off for the health & wellbeing of Sallie McIntosh’s Percheron Sir Percival
- “It all went wrong when they turned it into a sport” – actor Colin Friels gives Suzy Jarratt his ideas about horse sports
- Fonz – Back on the track & winning- the brave Standardbred who defied all the odds to live
Regular Features include:
- Real Fast Food for Tired Horse Riders
- Feature Herb – Chamomile
- Resources – Cossack Porridge
- Review – Just-in-Case First Aid Kit